Monday, March 30, 2009

Progress


Ordered some new business cards the other day. They are a lot prettier than my current ones. Also got a lot of freebies with my order: a keychain, a stamper, and return address labels, all with my info on them. I can't wait for them to arrive.

I've also been continuing to work with jute. I have a design for another basket, but as of right now, it is only in my head. This one will have a lid with a handle, and be trimmed with ribbon. I am also working on some beaded trivets (hotpads as I know them). I can't wait to get to work on both of these. I will post pictures as they are completed.

I will also be beginning work on a felted checkers set, a tote bag, some more toys, a pink and white basket, and many other goodies. so check back regularly to see these new items as they are completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment